Personal Growth with Michael and Carolyn
At Loveworks, we believe that one of the ways that you can become one of the best versions of yourself is to focus on personal growth. We love curating things like books, music, organizations, blogs or resources that have encouraged your personal growth.
Today, we are going to share a quick thought on how you can start to get ready for the New Year.
A way to have your best year ever is to seek out one word or key thought to focus on for the year. Follow the following steps to locate that word:
- Look in – Think heart – What one word will help me to be my best?
- Look up – Believe there is one word meant for you. If you’re open to it, it will come
- Look out – Live out your one word
Courtney Bullard has lived in the Tulsa area for 20 years. She is a graduate of the University of Central Oklahoma. Courtney has been involved in ministry to teenage girls since 2001 and is the founder of I.D. Ministries, which focuses on reaching and empowering teenage girls, with the message of Christ’s love. In 2011, she felt God calling her to build a home for girls in Ghana, Africa. Together, she and her husband began working to establish The Pearl House. Courtney is a public speaker and co-author of the book, “The Same Page.” Courtney serves as The Pearl House Executive Director and CEO. In addition to the many girls in Ghana, Courtney loves and adores her two precious daughters at home in Oklahoma.
Courtney’S ADVICE –
Wash your face every day. Be careful where you place you value and where you get your confidence from. What people think and what they say does not matter. You are an original, you are not meant to be anybody else. Your gifts and talents are uniquely designed to you.
- Dreamers, make to do lists to make sure you do your dream
- Surround yourself with people who will speak truth into your life and not add to the fears
- Know where your worth and value are rooted in