What are your family traditions? What about your favorite pastimes with your closest friends? Ever thought of doing something together that would stimulate meaningful discussions and personal growth? Here is your chance!
Grab your kiddos or call up your closest friends and join us for an episode of the Dreamers & Doers Podcast!
Each Growing Together post will provide you with thought-provoking questions to discuss, steps to put what you learn into action, and opportunities to share with others.
Today we are learning how to have confidence in our abilities with Mike Glover.
Think About It: What is Important in Your Life?
Before starting the podcast, share this question with those who will be watching with you.
- What makes you feel fulfilled?
- What makes you happy?
- What do you believe is your purpose?
Having confidence in your abilities is the key to taking that leap of faith to achieve your dreams! Never say NO to an opportunity that could make your dreams come true.
Discuss It: Loving and Knowing Yourself
Now that you’ve listened to the podcast, use the following questions to unpack what you learned with your family and friends.
- What was a leap of faith you took that turned out great?
- What makes you feel confident?
- How do you come back from making mistakes?
Alright, now what? What is your next step? How can you put ONE thing you learned today into practice? Here are a few ideas!
Do it: Discover your Values
- Here are a few ways to build confidence: https://www.verywellmind.com/how-to-boost-your-self-confidence-4163098
- Check out this book recommendation on how to take that leap of faith! https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/31856310-jump
- Check out Mike Glovers “Something Good”: https://www.news9.com/somethinggood
If you heard something today that resonated with you, share it with your friends on social media. Tag @loveworksleadership. We’d love to hear from you!